What I Expect From FMX 210

Image result for writing



My impressions from the first class were mixed. Walking into my first "art" class since elementary school brought on more anxiety than joy. I have no artistic ability in me other than the basics of drawing a line with a circle on top and calling it a person. Ultimately, I am required to take this class but I also want to challenge myself and this is a perfect opportunity.

I'm from Eureka/Wildwood/St. Louis, Missouri depending on who's asking. I personally enjoy the digital arts, but don't appreciate art as much as I probably should. I enjoy writing and I have interned for a magazine in St. Louis writing a few journalistic articles.

From this class, I expect to be challenged and to gain a lot of knowledge that I can apply to my career in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Card

Autoscopy Project

Poster Project