Gradient Mesh Project


Probably one the hardest projects yet because of the fact I had little to no knowledge of the gradient mesh. I used google more than I had for any other project in this class and even spent 2 days of my spring break to figure out how to do it. Ultimately, while the final product may be rough, I am happy with that I was able to create for my first time using this program and even the format. The hardest part was the hair for sure due to the lack of brushes and the difficultly of going back and forth erasing the outlines then coloring it in. If I had to go back and recreate it, I would attempt to change the shading of the ears and the hair, because the largest flaws can be seen within those two objects. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Card

Autoscopy Project

Poster Project