Business Card


This is my business card I created using InDesign. The logo in the center was created in a project prior to this one. The pen and "314" represent my passion for writing and my hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. The colors on the card are a light blue and grey because it's relatively neutral but still adds a pop. I wanted to create a card that represented what I want to do in the future which is media management and producing. The social media logos on the right side represent the media aspects and the grey side is my contact information.

Comments

  1. I really love this business card! It looks very professional and I really like your logo. It is very creative and something different. I also like how you made the background of your card two different colors, they look great together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Poster Project